At AgVantage Commodities, we take great pride in building partnerships with our clients who work hard every day to produce the products we use in our homes and businesses.
Our success is founded on building long-term, lasting relationships, and everyone on our team plays an important role in helping us achieve our goals.
We are always on the lookout for knowledgeable, dedicated people who fit with our company Philosophy and are passionate about serving our clients and bringing local products to the people of Australia and the world. If you fit that description, let us know!
Think you’d like to join the AgVantage Commodities team?
Please email us at: email@example.com.
WE ARE HIRING!
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated and professional grain, pulse and cotton Broker to join the marketing team and service both grower and trade clients.
Based in Narrabri, northern NSW, AgVantage Commodities is an established agent/broker servicing the needs of its clients from southern Queensland to central NSW through dedicated, prompt and professional attention.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Build and maintain buyer and seller relationships.
- Brokering of grains, pulses & cotton on behalf of trade and consumer clients.
- Negotiation and execution of contracts.
- Distribution of market information.
- A good understanding of the Australian grain and cotton industry and markets.
- The ability to monitor and report on domestic and international markets and potential impacts and opportunities for clients.
- The ability to liaise with producers, consumers, traders, storage and handlers and transport operators, both large and small alike, as required.
- Possess the confidence to negotiate pricing and have the ability to close the deal.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to work in a small team.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and be open to learning new programs.
- Possess excellent attention to detail, confidentiality, organisational skills and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Tertiary qualification in an agricultural or business discipline are desirable.
AgVantage Commodities prides itself on offering its team a friendly and flexible working environment with opportunities for career development and is looking for a like-minded individual to join the clan.
Please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org