The team robed up in ORANGE to encourage worldwide harmony and celebrated with a super easy Orange Poppy Seed Cake – a good one for the lunchbox:
Throw everything into the food processor for a quick and easy treat. Add ¼ cup poppy seeds if you wish.
1 whole orange, ends removed and chopped (keep skin on)
150g butter, melted
1 cup sugar
1 ½ cups Self Raising flour
- Preheat oven to 180deg C.
- Process the orange pieces until finely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Pour into a greased and floured ring tin and bake for approximately 35 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from tin and cool.
Warning – photo taken by 5yr old Baxter!